Deadlines and Updates
Important Dates for Participants
- Start date for Abstract Submission - September 1st, 2010Deadline for Abstract Acceptance - January 15th, 2011 is extended to January 31st
- Announcement of Abstract Acceptance - February 15th, 2011Start date of Early Registration - September 1st, 2010Deadline for Early Registration - March 31st, 2011
- The early registration is extended 2 weeks.
Deadlines for cancellation
Cancellations must be submitted in writing
- In case of cancellation received:
- - by April 25th, 2011 The amount will be refunded with a deduction of 5000 JPY,- for administrative charges.- after April 25th, 2011: No refund will be allowed for cancellations or no-shows.
'11.05.16…Final Abstract Book
'11.05.16…Final Program and Schedule
'11.04.14…The early registration is extended to April 25th.
'11.03.31…From the President
'11.03.31…The early registration is extended 2 weeks.
'11.03.22…Program and schedule (draft1)
'11.01.31…Research Award Finished
'11.01.31…Submit Abstract Closed
'11.01.13…Deadline for Abstract Acceptance
'10.11.15…Travel Grants Finished
'10.11.04…Post Congress Events
'10.06.29…Deadlines and Updates
About the concept of
The main stream of the concept of this logo is the flag of Japan. Red and white are used. The right IADMFR logo is imaged as the red center circle of Japanese flag, which means the sun. The sunshine pours a lot of radiations. In the white background, you can see a dove and Torii. Torii is a Japanese word, which means a gate of a shrine. This Torii is the symbol of Miyajima, one of the 2 world heritages in Hiroshima. Miyajima is the name of a holly island, which has Itsukushima Shinto Shrine, the main attraction of Aki no Miyajima, long known as one of Japan's "three beauty spots.
The LOGO means “Radiation and Peace” in Hiroshima!